50 DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING
SONGS OF VICTORY AND FULFILLING PURPOSE IN DESTINY
Throughout the fast, there will be prayers at COD in the mornings and evenings.
In the mornings from 6:30am to 7:30am every Monday to Saturday.
In the evenings from 6pm to 7pm every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday.
While on Tuesdays and Thursdays, prayers will hold from 5:30pm to 6:30pm.
Prayer Points on the website will be updated weekly.
DAY 1 of 50, Thursday, January 11, 2018
THANKING GOD FOR DIVINE PURPOSE AND SONGS OF VICTORY
2 Corinthians 2:4, 1 Corinthians 15:57, Jeremiah 1:5, Jeremiah 29:11, Romans 9:17,
Exodus 9:16, Job 42:2, Proverbs 19:21, Proverbs 20:5, Philippians 2:12-13, Romans 8:28, 2Timothy 1:9
1. Render unto the Lord intense praise and worship—Psalm 124
2. Praise God for being God Almighty -Gen 17
3. Praise ye the Lord, Praise Him in the firmament of His power, Praise Him for demonstration of His power in our midst, at the City of David, especially during our Thanksgiving services. -Psalm 150.
4. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord,
5. Father thank you for your in season on our Altar at the City of David, and in all the Parishes of RCCG, that has never failed.
6. Father we thank you for preserving us to see the year 2018; thank you Lord for fighting our battles for us and for standing by us in 2017. Thank you Lord for this year 2018; a year of fulfilling purpose in destiny, a year of songs of Victory and Dominion.
7. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for the Victory you won for me on the cross of Calvary, thank you Lord for my salvation, thank you lord for the harvest of souls in all our services and outreaches, thank you lord for releasing grace to the new converts to abide, blossom and to flourish.
8. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for creating me as a special vessel assigned for unique and glorious purpose
9. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for frustrating every power saying no, to the Yes of God in my life. Thank you Lord because no circumstances, no man and no demon, can thwart your plans and purpose for my life.
10. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for calling me out of darkness into your marvelous light, into a glorious future, thank you for bringing me out to take me into your divine purpose for my life.
11. Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for disconnecting my life from every evil agenda, and aligning me with your plan and purpose for my life, for me to actualize your divine agenda. Father thank you for exposing every saboteur in my life and please uproot them.
· I declare in the name of Jesus, this year the Lord will align me with the right people that will inspire and nurture the purpose of God for my life -Luke 1:39-45
Day 2 of 50- Friday, January 12, 2018
HAVE MERCY ON ME, GRANT ME GRACE TO FORGIVE AND HELP ME TO FULFILL PURPOSE
Scriptures: Psalm 119:41, Romans 9:16, Isaiah 16:5, lamentation 3:22-23, 2. Samuel 24:14, Ephesians 2:4, Hebrews 4:16,1 Peter 1:3, Luke 23:34, Matthew 18:2, Jeremiah 31:34, 1 Kings 13: 1-6, Acts 7:54-60, John 3: 16.
1. As you proceed on this fasting, make up your mind to forgive, release, and let go every form of bitterness.
2. In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over me, over my family, over RCCG, City of David, over the City of Lagos, over Nigeria and over all the Nations of the World where we have our missionaries. -Revelation 12:1
3. Father in the name of Jesus, by your grace I forgive totally, all that have offended me. I release them from every form of captivity.
4. Father let the Holy Ghost fire purge my heart of every unforgiveness in Jesus name.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, I approach your throne of grace with boldness, to receive mercy, and find grace for help in time of need during this year 2018.
6. Father let your Mercy locate me and help me to fulfill purpose
7. Father by your Mercy help me to put to maximum use, the time, anointing, Wisdom, wealth, talents virtues that you have endowed me with to fulfill divine purpose- Luke 13:7, Matthew 25: 24-30
8. Father by your Mercy, let my life showcase, and show forth your glory and praise—Isaiah 43:21
9. Father by your Mercy, help me to fulfill purpose, by your grace on the day of reckoning, I will not be judged.
10. Father by your mercy, I will not live a wasted life, a life of Rebellion and disobedience, like Samson and King Saul which prevented them from fulfilling their divine purpose. Judges 16:1-36, 1 Samuel 15:23
I decree and declare in the name of Jesus, this year 2018, the Lord will align me with the right people that will act as a bridge to my wealthy Place, people who will open exceeding great doors for me, people that God will use to ensure that the purpose of God for my life lucked inside of me finds expression in Jesus name. (Paul / Barnabas-Acts 9:27, Acts 11:22, Acts 11: 25-26, Acts 13: 46.
Day 3 of 50 - Saturday, January 13, 2018
Thanking God for His Presence, Glory and His Power that will be with me this year 2018; in other to fulfill Purpose.
Exodus 33: 12-19, Psalm 16:11, Jeremiah 29:13, Psalm 90:14,
Intense Praise and Worship
1. Father thank you for your manifold presence, your Glory and power in all the Parishes of RCCG Worldwide. Thank you Lord for the great progress you have Empowered us to witness in your church. Psalm 127:1-2
2. Father thank you for always instructing and directing us with your word in all our churches in RCCG, we are grateful.
3. Father thank you for your power of Resurrection on your Altar, which has transformed our churches to solution and transformation centers worldwide
4. Father let your presence go with me into 2018, and help me to fulfill purpose.
5. Father in the name of Jesus, carry me on eagle’s wings, and help me to triumph over every obstacle, and long-standing problems hindering me from fulfilling purpose
6. Father in the name of Jesus, in 2018, show me your glory, take away your anger and wrath, that could truncate your original purpose for my life
7. Father in the name of Jesus, as your presence go with me dislodge every saboteur, that are envious and jealous of the purpose you have called me for. Father dislodge every Korah, Dathan, and Abiram around me in Jesus name -Psalm 106:16-18
I decree and declare in the name of Jesus, in 2018, no matter how fierce the obstacles are, I will soar above them, l will walk upon my high places, the Lord will align me with the right people who have the right word for every situation I find myself , to encourage me, to motivate me , to inspire me to nurture and to fulfill purpose in Jesus name. I declare in the name of Jesus, in 2018, I will not be discouraged, I will not be overwhelmed, I will not give up in Jesus name. (PAUL / TITUS -2 Corinthians 7:5-7)
DAY 4: SUNDAY, 14TH JANUARY, 2018 – PRAYERS OF THANKSGIVING
1. Intense praise and worship.
2. Thank God for His mercy that is renewed upon us every morning (Psalm 136:1).
3. Let us thank God for Late Pa. Josiah Akindayomi and other men of honour inspired by the Holy Spirit to establish the RCCG. Give God praise for the purpose of God for RCCG.
4. Let us bless the Name of the LORD for the obedience of Pastor E.A. Adeboye and other men of vision, for their commitment to the purpose of God for RCCG, and to the call of God upon them.
5. Let us thank God for the progress made so far in RCCG (Psalm 127:1-2).
6. Thank God for preserving our lives (Psalm 23:1-4).
7. Thank God for the fulfilment of all His promises in past years.
8. Let us thank God for not allowing hunger and famine in our country.
9. Let us bless the Name of Jehovah God for His protection in past years (Psalm 124:1-end).
I decree and declare, 2018 will be a year of greater depth, height and breadth of the glory of GOD in RCCG, City of David. I declare, the LORD shall release grace to our members to seek the benefits of the Kingdom and righteousness; our members shall excel and achieve great feats for the LORD. As the LORD lives, we shall fulfil purpose in Jesus Name (Daniel 11:32).
DAY 5: MONDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2018 – BREAKING GENERATIONAL SINS, SOUL-TIES AND CURSES THAT COULD TRUNCATE THE PURPOSE OF GOD FOR MY LIFE.
Romans 5:15; Exodus 20, 34:5-7, Ezekiel 18:19.
Generational sins, curses and patterns are attitudes, actions, beliefs, behaviour, and/or habits that we have inherited from our family or relatives. We then “enter into” the same thing/pattern and make it our own
1. Father!!! Let every unknown soul-tie influencing my life negatively be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.
2. Father!!! I stand in the finished work of the Cross, to severe my life from every effect of generational sin of my household in Jesus Name.
3. Father!!! Deliver me from every evil pronouncement that is causing affliction in my family in Jesus Name.
4. Father!!! By the fire of the Holy Ghost, every strongman perpetrating evil occurrence in my life and ministry, let them be consumed by fire in Jesus Name.
5. Father!!! I stand in the Blood of Jesus and revoke every legal ground that enemies have possessed in Jesus Name (Colossians 2:14).
6. Holy Ghost fire!!! Release Your demolishing bullets and dynamites on every curse and soul-ties that could be hindering the manifestation of Your purpose in my life.
I decree and declare, I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me, and the life I now live, I live by faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I confess, there is therefore no condemnation for me, since I am now in Christ Jesus, I will continually walk by the Spirit. I decree I am free from the law of sin and death; every curse is hereby broken. I am an overcomer, I will reach my goal, I will fulfil purpose in Jesus Name.
DAY 6: TUESDAY, 16TH JANUARY, 2018 – PRAYERS OF THANKSGIVING FOR RCCG & NIGERIA
• Intense praise and worship.
• Thank God for the original intent and purpose of God for RCCG and Nigeria.
• Thank God for genuine men of God and their ministerial assignments in RCCG (Mark 16:16-18).
• Thank for fighting for Nigeria against destruction, terrorists and various ethnic agitations (Psalm 91:1-16).
• Thank God for His awesome moves in RCCG (Psalm 136).
• Thank God for what He has done for you and every individual in RCCG (Psalm 138).
• Thank God for the family of Daddy and Mummy G.O., Pastor Idowu & Pastor Siju Iluyomade, and for His mercy on them (Exodus. 33:19).
I decree and declare, this year 2018 in Nigeria, the Balaams shall be exposed and cease to be used against the people of God; righteousness will reign and holiness will return to the House of God. The detestable things will be removed, the tares will separated from the wheat, the false prophets will be exposed. I confess in the Name of Jesus, as the countdown to the end has began, I will never be numbered among the lukewarm believers or those who trust in the flesh. I declare in the Name of Jesus, as the Church in Nigeria will arise in glory and power, the original purpose of God for Nigeria will begin to evolve and find expression in Jesus Name.
DAY 7: WEDNESDAY, 17TH JANUARY, 2018 -
LET YOUR PRESENCE ABIDE WITH ME AND HELP ME TO FULFILL PURPOSE.
1. Let us bless the Name of the LORD for His Shekhinah glory over City of David.
2. Thank God for His promise, never to leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13: 5, Deuteronomy 31:6).
3. Father, please go through with me in the journey of my life (Exodus 33:14-19).
4. Father, wherever Your presence cannot be, restrain my feet from going there.
5. My Father, help me to dwell in Your presence always in this New Year and beyond (Psalms 91:1).
I declare in the Name of Jesus, in 2018 and beyond, I will dwell in the secret Place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I confess the LORD is my refuge and my fortress. I declare the LORD will deliver me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence that could truncate my purpose.
DAY 8: THURSDAY, 18TH JANUARY, 2018 – PRAYER OF RE-DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT
1. Intense praise and worship.
2. Ask God for mercies for the past acts of non-commitment.
3. Pray that you will be more available for God to use this year (2 Timothy 2:21).
4. Father, set my heart on fire for You (Romans 12:11-13).
5. Pray that our churches - home and abroad will be supportive of Daddy GO in mission and outreach programmes (2 Corinthians 6:1).
6. Pray that our churches - home and abroad will be more passionate and involved in missions, evangelism, church planting and discipleship this year (Matthew 28: 19).
7. Pray that they will do this by the anointing of the Holy Spirit (Luke 24:49, Acts1:8).
8. Ask the LORD to send more (Labourers) missionaries to unreached people/groups (Matthew 9:37-38, Mark 16:15).
DAY 9: FRIDAY, 19TH JANUARY, 2018 —- Intercession For Our Missionaries To Fulfill Purpose.
1. Intense praise and worship.
2. Ask God for mercies for past acts of non-commitment.
3. Pray for fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon His ministers and missionaries in RCCG (Acts 1:8).
4. Pray for fresh empowerment to preach the good news, proclaim freedom to prisoners, recovery of sight to the blind and release of the oppressed (Isaiah 61:1-3).
5. Pray for ministers, missionaries and their families; particularly those in the Northern part of Nigeria and Muslim countries. (Pray that they have strength, wisdom, encouragement, protection, and provision).
6. Pray for anointing, compassion, revived prayer life, healthy family life, fruitfulness, grace, and favour.
7. Pray for open heavens, God’s presence, courage, peace, joy, holy lifestyle, divine direction, mercy and long life for all our Missionaries.
8. Pray for signs and wonders, healing and deliverance to follow the ministry of missionaries on mission fields; because unless people see the power of God, they will not believe.
9. Ask the LORD to send more (Labourers) missionaries to un-reached people/groups (Matthew 9:37-38, Mark.16:15).
10. Intercede for God’s intervention for our missions in Rwanda, Indonesia and Philippines.
I decree and declare that our missionaries shall be for signs and wonders, they will be mighty vessels in the hand of the LORD.
DAY 10: SATURDAY, 20TH JANUARY, 2018 –
PRAYER FOR THE HARVEST OF MIRACLES AND HARVEST OF SIGNS AND WONDERS
Matthew 8:16, Hebrew 11:1
1. Pray that there shall be harvest of miracles for you and yours this year.
2. Pray that there shall be harvest of miracles in every sphere of your life this year.
3. Father!!! By the power in Your word through Daddy GO and in all ministrations, let there be signs, wonders and harvest of souls.
4. Any decree to cause satanic roadblock in my way of breakthrough, be scattered by fire!
5. Arise O LORD and save sinners, heal the sick, deliver the oppressed, set the captives free, and destroy all yokes by the anointing (Isaiah 10:27).
6. God of Hannah, arise and fight for those that are called barren this year (I Samuel 1:1-28).
7. Father, before this year runs out, let every barren come back rejoicing with singing (1 Samuel 2:1 –11).
8. Pray that the Word of God will come with power and prick the heart of sinners around us unto salvation.
9. Father!!! Every power sabotaging my comprehensive miracles of victory, stumble, fall and die now!!!
10. Let us come against every spirit of distraction that diverts people's attention away from the point of their blessings.